Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

Tutorial: napkin box cover

Hi all! I have been working on the pattern for few days now. Wow! Pattern making is not easy and is a serious business LOL! Finally, I think I am done.  I tried to explain it as easy as I can. So, I thought pictures will be best to explain it.
Okay friends, here is my version of granny squares napkin box cover! 
What you need:
4 ply yarn of your choice. mine are dark green, yellow and light yellow.
H 5.00 mm hook
Rectangle napkin box of course.
I started with chain of 4 join to form ring. ch 3, 2DC *ch 2, 3DC repeat * as you can see in the photo below.
Next, as shown in the photos.





 I hope this photos  help and easy to follow.
Thank you for reading. Any question regarding this pattern please just ask and I will respond as quick as I can.
P.S.
You can join your granny the way you want and add flower of your choice on top.

Have a nice day people!

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful.. I am waiting this pattern. Really thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you beck i hope you understand the pattern:P

      Delete