Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello summer!

Hello blogland! Wow I can’t believe that it took me ages before I can share something in here. Anyways, my first semester was over, it ended couple of weeks ago. I got A’s for all of my classes, so my husband took me to the beach for job well done :-) plus a celebration for our wedding anniversary. We planned to stay for couple of nights and fish but it was too windy, waves were crazy and it was a little bit cold for me. So, we decided to just go home and spent the rest of the week cleaning our yard.

Even though, I didn’t write anything I kept reading all the blogs I have been following and still crocheted some summer tops.



And some something for babies :-)


I know it is a little late for this picture but I just want to share because I’ve enjoyed the snow last winter :-) 

That’s it for today! Have a great day! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I like your little tops, hopefully you will get some wear out of them. It is just coming up to winter here and your picture of snow and ice is making me feel even colder than I am! Brrrrr.
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm fine jee,.just a little busy for my little grandbaby.. happy anniversary and congrats on your A's..awesome! and nice summer tops..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad that you explained such an informative topic so easily. To help you more on this topic, I would like to suggest a pharmacy app development company known as Alteza. Our pharmacy app developers provide tech-savvy solutions by understanding the requirements of the businesses and devising an effective solution that can expand their business on digital platforms.

    ReplyDelete