Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

baby shoes for my sister


Hello ladies!
I’m back!!! I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying their crochet projects. Anyways, august was a little crazy month for me. I had to deal with my former school for another transcript of records that they don’t want to release but just last week they have decided to process it anyway. So, now I am waiting for it. Okay, enough with the drama.

As I mentioned on the last few blog entries (I think I did mentioned) my sister is expecting a baby girl. I promised her before the pregnancy that if ever she will be pregnant, I am going to make 12 pairs of baby booties. Well, I started last week and finished 3 pairs…. 9 more to go…. I am running out of idea.
I followed sole pattern from the Youtube video for Mary Jane slipper.
I want to share the FO! Tada!



I can’t believe that it has been a year since I posted ‘welcome September’ days and months are too short and passed so quickly. Soon I am going to celebrate another year of my life, Thank God for all the blessings and think about what I want for my birthday :-)

Thank you for reading this post and have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. The little baby booties are very cute. Congratulations to your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite colors for baby..so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely booties! How lucky your sister and the baby are to have such a loving auntie!! :)
    Hugs to you,
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jee Q, Thanks for visiting me and joining my blog. I like your crochet especially the bikini cover ups and the FBB. Congratulations to your sister. Can't wait to see all 12 pairs of booties. Keep in touch.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh dear Jee, These baby shoes are so so cute..... Ohh lucky baby...:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice booties Jee Q! I am also planning to make Mary Jane slippers for one of my daughters dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page love the booties and shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks totshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete