Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Granny Squares napkin box cover


Hi all! It’s been weeks since I last posted. As you noticed I have change my header and I love it! I have been crocheting a lot but too lazy to take photo or post in here. Anyways, I am so excited because I am going to visit my family in the Philippines this month! It’ll be fun seeing them again :-)

I crocheted this granny square Kleenix box cover last month.  It was made of 8 blocks of granny squares and few rounds of double crochet. I just got the idea when I bought a box of Kleenix. I did not want just a brown box in my table .So, I came up with the idea of crocheting granny squares.I will try to make a tutorial of this cute napkin box cover soon. Now here is may tada! 


HAVE A GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jee, It is very interesting that this morning when I was preparing to go to work, I used some paper napkins from its box but I thought that I must have a box cover for the box. And then I saw your napkin box cover. Just like a miracle. So beautiful and This will be my next work when I finished my crochet apron. Thank you and very good idea..

    ReplyDelete