Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

How to start and join crochet-along projects?

Hi Blog friends! I hope everyone is having a good day or had a good day.

Anyways, I wanted to start a crochet-along or join a crochet along projects but I have no clue how.
since I really love the angry bird hat projects I am thinking of sharing my version of it (Well, The black angry bird hat.) and start a crochet along project if I get enough feedback but If not then I  will just do the tutorial for the beanie and some details.
So, What do you think?

Have great day friends!

4 comments:

  1. You might find that Ravelry is the best option for starting a CAL. There seems to be groups showing interest in virtually any topic, probably Angry Birds too. Good luck!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jee, if you want to join a CAL pop along to my blog and follow the Afghan sampler picture on the right it will link you to the CAL for the afghan, it's week 5 this week but we are only doing a few squares a week so you would soon catch up. Am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also doing the granny sampler afghan and have the link on my blog; it would be great to have another blogger with us! I'd be interested in an angry birds hat CAL.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't hear about CAL until one day my pattern was voted for "Hat of the Month" CAL on Ravelry! What a cool surprise and I started to pay more attention on it then. You can join many groups on Ravelry and I believe your Angry Birds will be one of favorite patterns there!
    Have a great weekend!
    Best wishes,
    LS xoxo

    ReplyDelete