Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moved to our home sweet home

Hi my lovely friends! I am wishing everyone a good weekend and for the americans, a good fourth of july to you all!

It has been a couple of weeks since we occupied this house but still we're not even done arranging, unpacking our household and cleaning. Whew! Moving is a lot of work i know that but being overseas for awhile and living in an apartment was less work than buying a house of our own. But, we have a great house i will share some photos of the beautiful garden soon. ( i am still cleaning the garden and adding more plants.

Anyways, i crocheted two bikini cover ups before we moved in here but no time to upload and the worst part is we still dont have internet! I am just using phone 3g for the time being. I need to share the photos soon too.

Okay, I need to go to home depot again! Whew!

Have a bless day everyone and thank you for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your internet is available soon...
    Enjoy your great weekend as well!
    Best, LS

    ReplyDelete