Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

motif


Hi all!

Last post I said my next post will be a tutorial but I don’t know what to share. (Sigh)  Also I don’t know where to start.

Anyways, I have started a project for my table. I planned to make a table runner but decided to cover the whole table. So, I asked my mother to send me more thread. I have used cotton crochet thread from the Philippines. Well, I like the thread from home.

This is the motif that my mother made a year ago. 

 I have changed some details of my mother's pattern and connected them together as I go. This is my version of the motif.



Then,  my WIP for this month:

 
 I guess I can call this lilac table runner until the completion of it. 

 Have a great day everyone and Happy Crocheting! Thank You for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment